8 Things I Am Thankful For: Business Owner Edition
Nov 27, 2019
8 things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
- The ability to own a business and the creative opportunities available to me. Working with such a variety of small businesses and helping them share their stories is so rewarding. One of my favorite parts is sitting down with a customer and hearing their story and helping them articulate it in a way that will engage their customers.
- Learning the value of networking. Never before have I known so many people who are completely passionate about what they do, love giving back to the community and helping others succeed.
- Challenging projects that push me outside of my comfort zone and help me think about marketing and communication differently. There is no one-size fits all marketing approach and each customer gets a customized solution - so. much. fun.
- All of the red pens I get to use when editing content. ;)
- Companies I can partner with to enhance the services I provide.
- The decrease of stress in my life. Yes, owning a business can be hectic and sometimes stressful. Having a healthy and happy work environment definitely helps!
- The exposure to always learn new things. I like to think of myself as a life-long student, so consistently learning new things about business, content marketing and communication strategies always gets me excited!
- And last but not least, the ability to make my own schedule. This week we will be spending some much needed time with family and unplugging the best we can.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you can spend some time thinking about all of the things you are thankful for.